Compatible with the majority of CAD files, Photocentric studio includes a suite of tools to support a variety of industries and applications. From novice to expert, studio delivers a user experience tailored to the knowledge of the operator.
Minimum Computer Requirements
– Operating System Windows 7, 8 or 10
-Minimum 2.0 Ghz processor speed 2 cores. Recommended 4 cores
– GPU capable of opening opengl version 3.0 or higher. E.g Nvidia GEForce 1050 or higher
– .net framework version 4.0
– 64bit system: minimum 2GB of RAM, recommended 4GB
– 32bit system: minimum 1GB of RAM, recommended 2GB
You can run the software using macOS by using a Virtual Workstation with Windows installed on it.
Simplify Your Workflow
- Import and export in different formats including stl, amf and obj.
- Photocentric Studio 3D printer software Project files p3d, allow customers to reuse models and retain settings between sessions.
- Presonalise your Studio user Interface.
- Undo and redo facility assists editing.
Photocentric are members of the Dyndrite Developer council which is driving the future of next generation additive software and hardware.
The council was formed to help evolve the Dyndrite platform, industry standards, and create seamless customer experiences by cross-leveraging tools that elevate the industry as a whole.