These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Throughout the site, “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Photocentric. The term “you” or “your” refers to you, the person using the site. Please read the terms carefully as if you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use this Website.
You warrant that:
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer, is true, accurate and complete in all respects.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our directors, employees and agents harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of this Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This site may contain links to other sites that are operated by unrelated third parties. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we do not endorse or review and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, or the use to which others make of these websites, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain webpages. They are used to keep track of what you have in your basket and to remember you when you return to our site. To get full use of our site, you need to enable cookies.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this Website shall remain at all times with Photocentric. Permission is granted to print portions of this web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us . Any other use of materials on this web site -including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication -without the prior written permission of is strictly prohibited.
These Terms and Conditions and/or the Contract of Sale and/or the giving of technical assistance or other information by Photocentric, shall not grant to, convey or confer upon you or your customer or upon anyone claiming a licence, express or implied, under any patent rights, copyrights, trademarks, registered designs or other intellectual property rights belonging to Photocentric covering or relating to any combination, machine or process in which the Goods might be or are used or for any product of which the Goods might form part.
PHOTOCENTRIC SHIPPING POLICY
Photocentric ships to most countries around the world. If we have a distributor in your country, we provide a link to their shop on our site which will allow you to order directly from them, in your own currency and with local delivery costs.
Prices on our website do not include tax or shipping. Shipping will be added on checkout. 20% VAT will be added for European customers. Customers from other countries are responsible for any duties payable on imported goods. We cannot advise on these. Note that we cannot be held responsible if your government holds goods in customs for long periods.
When you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. Please contact us if you do not receive this. Tracking information will be sent once shipment is sent.
Note that mainland Europe transit times are on average 2-5 days.
PHOTOCENTRIC Returns POLICY
You have the right to cancel your order and return your goods up to 14 days after receipt of the order for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must follow the return criteria below:
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it
- All accessories must be returned and in full working order
- Returned in the original packaging
- If you item was not purchased directly from us, we need to have proof of purchase so we can confirm which of our distributors you purchased this from.
Photocentric may decline your refund or exchange in some situations, these include:
- Products that have been damaged or defaced
- Products with missing labels
- Products that have been lost.
To begin the process for a refund you must notify us of your intention to return goods by emailing email@example.com and requesting a Goods Return Number (GRN). Before a GRN can be issued we will need to confirm the return criteria mentioned above. Once the return criteria have been confirmed we will issue a GRN, if the return criteria have not been confirmed then a return will be declined. Once a GRN has been provided we need your goods to be returned to us within 14 days otherwise the GRN will no longer be valid. The cost of shipping the goods back to us plus any insurance is paid by you, unless the goods are faulty – you are responsible for the goods until they reach us so we do advise you to use a service with insurance and a tracking system. We will also email you details of how to pack the printer to avoid damage in shipping. If the goods have a “shockwatch” shipment protection monitor then proof of receipt undamaged and in a sound condition may be needed. Goods cannot be accepted back without a GRN. A restocking fee may be charged for non-defective items. (*)
Upon receipt of your items they will be processed and inspected by our technical team. Within 7-10 days Photocentric will endeavour to provide a conclusion as to whether your request for a refund has been approved.
(*) For the return of non-defective items, Photocentric charges a minimum 20% restocking fee. Once the 3D printer has been inspected by Photocentrics technicians and a return has been accepted, this fee will be deducted from your refund. Depending on the condition of the printer and accessories being returned, additional charges may be levied.
If applicable, refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of the goods back to Photocentric.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
This Website and products purchased via this Website, may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION
While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of any information we place on this Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon as the sole basis for decision making without consulting more complete sources of information.
(a) To the extent permitted by law, Photocentric shall be under no liability of whatsoever kind, howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the Goods supplied. All conditions, warranties or other terms whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded.
(b) Photocentric shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or for any loss of profits, revenue, use or goodwill, or for the cost of procuring substitute goods.
(c) In no event shall the total liability for any claim exceed the aggregate sum paid by the buyer for the goods which give rise to such a claim.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
PRODUCT PROMOTION CODES
- Is valid from the date specified on the communications
- Can only be redeemed once on a single order
- Cannot be applied to an order after the order has been placed.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another discount code.
- Reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the discount code if technical errors, tampering or anything else effects the running of the discount codes.
- Reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions at any time.
FACEBOOK METAL VAT PRECISION COMPETITION
1. The competition will run on Photocentric’s Facebook page between BST 12:00 Friday 11th October and 23:59 Friday 25th October.
2. To enter the #MetalVatCompetition, you must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Photocentric reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
3. There will be three winners. Each will receive one Metal Vat.
4. To enter the competition, you need to:
- Submit a photo of a 3D model printed on any Liquid Crystal Precision 3D printer in the comments section of the Facebook’s Metal Vat Competition post.
- The photo needs to be posted with a short message explaining what resin was used to make the print.
- You must include the #MetalVatCompetition hashtag in your comment post to qualify.
5. All submitted print designs must be original, or you must have permission of the license or design owner before submitting photos for the Metal Vat competition.
6. Competition entrants can submit more than one competition entry, there is no limit to how many times you can enter the competition.
7. By entering the competition, you agree that your image(s) may be used by Photocentric in unpaid promotional related publicity.
8. The winners will be selected by the Photocentric marketing team and announced on Photocentric’s Facebook Metal Vat competition post on Sunday 25th October.
9. The winners will be prompted to send Photocentric a private message on Facebook with their full name and email address in order for Photocentric to send their prize.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding our service or fill in contact from here