For the purposes of data protection legislation, Photocentric is the data controller and will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and UK laws which relate to the processing of personal data.
Full details of your rights can be found at the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s data protection regulator.
Visitors to our website – https://photocentricgroup.com/
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- When you complete forms on our website where you ask Photocentric to contact you about our services.
- When you subscribe to our mailing list or request information in relation to any of the materials on our site.
- Whenever you provide information to Photocentric when reporting a problem with our site
- If you make a complaint through the site
Please note that if you contact Photocentric to make an enquiry, make a complaint or for any other reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Photocentric may also collect data in the following ways:
We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
We may also collect information about your device’s operating system and browser type, for system administration and to improve the operation of our website.
Photocentric may use your personal data for legitimate interests in order to:
- Provide you with information, or services that you requested from Photocentric
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- Improve our site and services, and
- Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you
Our Photocentric site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties.
Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data, and Photocentric do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
When you leave our site, Photocentric encourage you to read the privacy notice/policy of every website you visit.
We will retain your information for as long as we require this to deal with your enquiry, provide you with the requested information or supply you with services.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
Photocentric will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- For the performance of a contract we enter into with you
- Where necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation Photocentric are subject to
- Where necessary to protect your vital interests in respect of a service you have purchased from us, and
- For our legitimate interests (as described within this policy) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Photocentric may disclose your information to third parties for legitimate interests as follows:
- To staff members to facilitate the provision of services to you including dealing with enquiries submitted through our site
- To our affiliated entities to support internal administration
- To IT software providers that host our website and store data on our behalf
- Photocentric may disclose personal data to the police, regulatory bodies, legal advisors or similar third parties where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply my website terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect my rights, property, or safety of my customers, or others.
- I will not sell or distribute personal data to other organisations without your approval.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Photocentric ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Photocentric will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Information you provide to Photocentric through the website is stored on secure servers hosted by a third party.
Processing of data obtained through the website takes place on computer systems owned and operated in the United Kingdom Photocentric.
- Such computer systems are password protected and run the latest versions of Antivirus software.
- Your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission
- Your data held on these systems will not be transferred outside the UK without your consent
Access to, Updating, Deleting and Restricting Use of Personal Data
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep Photocentric informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.
Data protection legislation gives you the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided.
You also have the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form.
If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com
You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- Update or amend your personal data if you feel this is inaccurate
- Remove your personal data from our database entirely
- Send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format
- Restrict the use of your personal data
Photocentric may request specific information from you to help me confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or make your requested changes.
Data protection legislation may allow or require Photocentric to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you or to comply with any requests made in accordance with your rights referred to above.
If Photocentric cannot provide you with access to your personal data, or process any other request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Please email any requests relating to the above to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your name and the action you would like us to undertake.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal data, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances.
To withdraw your consent, if applicable, please contact email@example.com
Photocentric will notify you if there are any changes to this policy that materially affect how we collect, store or process your personal data.
If Photocentric would like to use your previously collected personal data for different purposes than those we notified you about at the time of collection, we will provide you with notice and, where required by law, seek your consent, before using your personal data for a new or unrelated purpose.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding this policy or how we use your personal data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied with the response to any enquiries raised to Photocentric, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioners Office at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS (NDA)
We understand that to discuss an issue then you may need to share highly confidential information with Photocentric. We operate with the highest professional and ethical standards and we are happy to sign a mutual non-disclosure agreement at any stage of the consultancy process.
If you are unsure whether you will require to have a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in place then please contact Photocentric directly.