Please read carefully.
Please read and follow the guidelines provided whilst operating this machine – if these are not adhered to, they can cause damage to your machine and may invalidate your warranty. Before starting the machine ensure that:
• All buttons and switches are turned off
• Cleaner is present in the tank (2/3 minimum)
• No liquid has splashed on the electronic parts of the machine
• The heating process is not started unless
sufficient liquid is placed in the machine
• The power supply is earthed and grounded
• The machine is not moved whilst in use
The following instructions will ensure safe and correct use of your Photocentric Wash unit:
1. Place ultrasonic cleaner on a flat, stable surface.
2. Add Photocentric Cleaner to a level where it will not overflow – approximately 2/3 full.
3. Plug in the cleaner and switch on via the switch at the rear of the unit if present, otherwise at the wall socket. (If no buttons are pressed, after eight hours your ultrasonic cleaner will go into power save mode. To restore power, press any button.
4. Place your printed part, platform or flexplate into the ultrasonic cleaner. If your Photocentric Cleaner is completely full of liquid with the printed parts immersed then place the lid back in your cleaner to prevent spillage.
5. Set the timer to the relevant settings; we advise a maximum of 5 minutes for most printed parts. Once set, press the on button and this will enable the ultrasonic function.
6. To end the cleaning process, press the corresponding key again; if nothing is pressed the ultrasonic will stop when the timer reaches 00:00 – if in use the heater will switch on and off to maintain the fluid at the target temperature.
• Ultrasonic generator – with an output frequency of 40khz
• Timer – Can be turned on or off and set anywhere from 1-30 minutes. To increase the process timer by 1 minute press the up arrow button. Hold the up arrow button to increase in 10 minute steps. To decrease by 1 minute press the down arrow button. Hold the down arrow button to decrease in 10 minute steps.
• Temperature setting – To increase/decrease the target temperature, press the up or down arrow below the temperature display – temperature is adjusted by 1 °C with each press between 0 and 80 °C. Holding the up or down button will change the target temperature by 10°C. The heater is used to keep fluid at temperature between cleaning cycles; the ultrasonic process also acts to heat the fluid.
• Empty the liquid out of your Photocentric wash unit after either a month of usage, or when it is no longer cleaning your parts properly, the specific option will depend on how frequently the machine is in use. To empty the liquid, disconnect all power supplies and carefully place the out valve (as seen in the below diagram) over a bottle or container. Once positioned turn the valve to release all of the Photocentric cleaner from inside your wash unit. This bottle or container needs to then be sealed and disposed of following your countries regulations and guidelines.
• Use a low power air compressor to clean dust from the control system regularly
• Once a month on emptying the cleaner out of your wash unit we also advise cleaning the inside of the ultrasonic, please do this whilst the machine is turned off, empty and not connected to the power.
• To prevent damage to the wash unit do not replace the cleaning solution more frequently than is needed
• Do not cover the vents of the wash unit
• Do not operate the machine without Photocentric cleaner inside
• It is advised to operate the machine with the lid securely wash unit
• Do not use alcohol, gasoline or flammable solutions. Doing so could cause a fire or explosion and will void the warranty of your machine
• Do not use mineral acids as these could damage your tank.
• Do not touch the tank or cleaning solution during use.
• Do not allow temperatures to exceed 70 degrees centigrade
• Do not place your fingers or hands into the tank whilst the cleaner is operating. Doing so may cause discomfort and possible skin irritation.
• Avoid skin contact with solutions and provide adequate ventilation if necessary.
• Do not use solutions containing chlorine bleach.
All cleaning tanks should be handled with care to ensure maximum performance, please read and understand this user manual before using your ultrasonic cleaner:
• Do not operate if the tank is less than 2/3 full.
• Ensure power is disconnected before attempting to add or remove fluid.
• If pouring fluid away, pour away from the electrical socket on the rear and front control panel.
• Do not let items rest on the base of the bath, always use the basket.
• We do not advise using the heat function with Photocentric Cleaner as this could have a negative effect on your parts, the heat function can be used with alternative cleaning agents i.e. soap and water
• When submerging parts ensure fluid is not
displaced out of the bath.
• Maximum running time for a single cycle is 30 minutes.
• Never drop an item onto the base of the bath.
• Never change the fuse for a higher rated one.
• Do not used the product if it is in an unstable condition i.e. susceptible to fire or explosion.
We recommend keeping your Photocentric ultrasonic cleaner away from the below conditions:
Printers supplied through this website or one of our authorized distributors are supplied with a 12 month Warranty from the date of delivery. If goods are faulty on arrival, you have 30 days from receipt of goods to notify us and receive a refund or replacement. In this case, Photocentric will send a GRN and courier labels to be printed and attached to the parcel. If, during the first year of ownership, you perceive a problem with any part of the printer that is not a consumable, please contact us in writing at email@example.com with as much information as possible, including your order number or printer number. We will ask questions and you will assist us in diagnosing any issues with your product. We will send replacement parts or bring the printer in for repairs at Photocentric or one of our distributors, as deemed necessary. The warranty does not cover any damage or fault caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage or repair or any other reason that is not attributable to Photocentric. Photocentric is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to use of printers or other products.
Except as explicitly provided in these Terms, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our products will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the product will be accurate or reliable.
Photocentric believes that its products work as intended, but you should not use any Photocentric product in any situations where health or safety might be at risk. In addition, Photocentric makes no representations regarding the fitness of Photocentric’s hardware or software provided, for the design or construction of parts or components that may be subject to additional regulation in your jurisdiction, such as toys, weapons, or medical devices. In particular, Photocentric does not sell any product or service intended or approved for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals. In no event shall Photocentric be liable for any death or bodily injury that you suffer, or that you cause to any third party, in connection with your use of Photocentric products for such purposes. Further, Photocentric products should not be used by untrained or underage users. Photocentric disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for such usage.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Products is at your sole risk. The products and services delivered to you are (except to the extent otherwise expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
No Photocentric reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PHOTOCENTRIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION OR ANY OTHER REASON, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH PHOTOCENTRIC PRODUCTS AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT.