Crystal Shield x100
Pack of 100 Protective Face Shields.
Intended to protect the wearer from (human) aerosol generated particles, such as those from a cough. It is not designed to protect the wearer from physical damage or impact.
• Adjustable head band accommodates different head sizes and hair styles
• Angled side protection compatible with eyewear, without compromising lateral protection
• High clarity
• Latex free
• 100 face shield components packed in each cardboard box.
• These items are supplied partially assembled to enable greater packing density and to enable head band to be customised.
• Hypoallergenic, latex-free foam forehead strip. Closed cell design does not absorb liquids and is easy to clean meeting ISO 10993
• High clarity anti-fog polyester face shield
• Latex free adjustable elastic head band
PPE Category II. The PFS8 face shield is certified to CE 2777, (EU) 2016/425 for use during the COVID 19 pandemic.
NB: 0277 SATRA Technology Europe Limited, Bracetown Business Park, Clonee, D15 YN2P, Ireland
Regulation (EU) 2016/425 PPE (March 9th 2016)
Face shield separator is made by patented British 3D printing invention that makes plastic using daylight. Manufactured in the UK.
Face shield is intended to be used in addition to correct eye and respiratory protection. Ensure face shield is securely fitted, comfortable and compatible with other PPE being worn. Face shield should be replaced if contaminated, other components can be disinfected for multiple use. The visor does not offer any protection against mechanical impact. The product must be stored in dark place, away from sunlight when not in use.
“At this unparalleled time for the UK, I just wanted to say how grateful I am for the efforts of your company, Photocentric, had gone to support the UK effort to purchase and manufacture personal protective equipment.
This is challenging for us all; however, you are contributing to the resilience of the UK in responding to this pandemic and protecting our society, and I am grateful for Photocentric during this challenging time.”
Mass Manufacture- supplying 7.7 million face shields to the NHS.